Finding a quick motorcycle insurance online is a smart choice. Driving a motorcycle without insurance is a punishable offence under the law. Two-wheeler insurance is required in India and has been shown to be extremely beneficial. Because they are the most convenient mode of transportation, two-wheelers are an important part of the economy. Two-wheeler insurance is required to reduce the risk associated with driving in general. Before you get into buying or renewing your two-wheeler insurance online with a bike insurance checking app, the following are the advantages and facts about having a Bike Insurance Policy to be aware of:
- Natural disaster coverage: Although earthquakes and floods are less common, they are covered by your bike insurance policy. If you become a victim of unpredictability, you can always file a claim for damages under your bike insurance policy. A lot of cities in India have had flooding and other disasters recently. Many people all over India went through severe losses because of a lack of insurance policies that protected their personal property. A proper two-wheeler insurance policy can help prevent such losses.
- Third-party protection: Third-party insurance, also known as ‘act only’ insurance, is required for all two-wheeler drivers. It is a bike insurance policy in which the two-wheeler insurance company covers damage to a third party and protects the insured bike and person from legal obligations to the third party. This is applicable for insurance of scooty and motorbike.
- Personal protection: The bike insurance policy also protects the owner and compensates for injuries caused by bike accidents. The money can be used by the individual, and the amount of bike insurance claim can vary depending on the circumstances. Good medical assistance can be very expensive and if you use your other saving it can become very stressful for you and your family.
- Required by law: The rule of law is the supreme authority that citizens must follow. The bike insurance policy is required by Indian law. Every vehicle owner is required by the Motor Vehicles Act to have at least third-party two-wheeler insurance coverage. Police can both fine and jail you depending on the offence and this can be a very difficult situation if you don’t have insurance for your two-wheeler.
- Financial security: Any accident causes havoc and damage to people’s lives as well as the vehicle. A bike insurance policy’s financial coverage serves as a safety net for the policyholder. Any damage to your vehicle in an accident will not bankrupt you. The bajaj allianz car insurance premium calculator can help you determine which is a good insurance policy for you financially. Paying out compensation from your personal savings is not advisable and it is very important to have your insurance policy protect you. You could end up paying for injuries or even damage to property depending on what kind of accident has occurred.
- Protection against man-made disasters: Man-made disasters such as theft, robbery, riot, strike, terrorist activity, and damage in transit via road, rail, lift, or elevator are covered by bike insurance claims from man-made disasters. Theft is a very real threat and a lot of people tend to suffer from theft. Riots and other civic disruptions can cause massive losses to people even if they take a lot of precautions. Vehicles have been seen as easy targets during such disturbances and so it is important to have your two-wheeler insurance policy protect against them.
Make sure to use a bike insurance checking app to get the best quotes and comparison of available insurance policies for your two-wheeler. By doing so you can assure yourself that you get the optimal insurance coverage for your two-wheeler scooter or motorbike. This includes third party and comprehensive coverage.
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms, and conditions, please read the sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale.