Bajaj Finance FD is easily one of the best fixed deposit schemes that you can currently invest in. Not only does it offer an attractive interest rate, but it also comes with several other benefits such as the ability to avail a loan against FD, flexible interest payout options, and customizable tenors.
And to top it all off, opening a Bajaj Finance FD is easy, hassle-free, and can be done completely online within just a few minutes. Interested in opening a fixed deposit account with Bajaj Finance? Here’s how you can do it.
How to open a fixed deposit with Bajaj Finance?
As you’ve already seen above, opening a Bajaj Finance FD is extremely simple. All that you need to do is follow the steps outlined below.
- Navigate to the Bajaj Finance FD webpage.
- Here, you will be asked to enter a few personal details such as your mobile phone number, your date of birth, and your pincode.
- Once you’ve entered all of the above details, click on the ‘Generate OTP’ button below.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile phone number. Enter the OTP and proceed.
- Here, you will have to complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) norms, which would require you to disclose your PAN, your Aadhaar number, and upload relevant documents.
- Once you’ve done that, you will be asked to specify a few FD details such as the amount of deposit, the tenor of investment, and the interest payout type. Also, you will be required to provide details of your bank account at this stage. Depending on your choices, the system automatically displays the applicable Bajaj Finance FD rates for your investment.
- Upon providing all the relevant details, the next step is to make the payment. You can choose to do it either through netbanking or UPI. However, for Bajaj Finance FD investments of above ₹1 lakh, you can only do so via netbanking.
- After making a successful payment, your Bajaj Finance FD will be automatically booked and you would also receive an acknowledgement of the same via SMS and email.
Now that you’ve seen how easy it is to open a fixed deposit with Bajaj Finance, go ahead and book an FD right away! That said, here’s something that you should know. Before booking a Bajaj Finance FD, always ensure to use a Bajaj FD calculator. You can find it on Finserv MARKETS. This tool will allow you to make a more informed decision by helping you evaluate just how much return you’re likely to receive on maturity. Finserv MARKETS is a one-stop shop for all your financial needs and hosts plenty of other financial products such as loans, insurance, and much more.